The Family Life Coaching Association (FLCA) is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a vision for the health and well-being of families everywhere. We operate on a slim budget to serve over 100 coaches, each with a heart to bring about generational change and wellness for families. Here are some ways we do that:
- We build our members’ coaching skills through mentorship, webinars, annual conferences, and an opportunity for FLCA Certification (fall 2023).
- We help emerging and experienced coaches to grow and improve their coaching abilities and practices.
- Our Board offers a place for members to advocate for policy, design our annual conference, and connect with other organizations with similar vision.
- Our coaches serve families through many areas of specialty, including trauma, grief, parenting difficulties, co-parenting issues, raising neurodiverse children, and much more.
- We are a global organization and currently have members in the USA, Australia, England, and Africa.
The part you play in giving can make sure that their life-changing tools and expertise reach families who need them. Thank you!
One easy way to support FLCA is to shop at the Shop 2 Give program through Givebacks where you can make a purchase through one of their 1000s of merchants and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to FLCA if you choose it as your cause. Thank you for your support!